Perfect for all your woolens, handknits and delicates, Tuft Woolens Wool Soap is all natural and contains lanolin which acts as a softening agent to condition your wool and other natural fibers. This bar is crafted with a base of saponified oils of olive, coconut and palm, water, lanolin and essential oils. No artificial surfactants or detergents. Made in small batches each bar is approximately 4.0 - 4.5 ounces and will be unique.
All scents are derived from 100% sustainably sourced ingredients:
- Juicy Orange & Ginger - Essential oils & Extracts: Orange, Lavender, Ginger, Fir Needle, Patchouli
- Sweet Lime - Essential oils & Extracts: Lime, Basil, Spearmint
- Lavender - Essential oils & Extracts: Lavender, Cedarwood and Patchouli
- Refresh - Essential oils & Extracts: Organic peppermint and Spanish Rosemary essential oils
- Red Current & Mandarin - Currant seed oil, Mandarin essential oil and Vanilla oleoresin
- Royal Apiary - Essential oils & Extracts: Lemon, Lavender, Lemon balm, Benzoin
- Honeycomb - Apiary honey and beeswax
- Unscented is now available!
- Eucalyptus Lemon
- Vetiver Cedarwood
- Chai Spice
TUFT SPECIAL EDITIONS
- Pink Peppermint - Essential oils & Extracts: organic peppermint oil,Japanese peppermint, Rose kaolin clay.
To Use: Lather soap generously under cool running water in your sink or washing machine. For extra cleansing, you can rub bar directly on the soles of your socks and gently squish in the water. Let your woolens soak for 10-20 minutes without agitation and rinse well. Drain water and block your items as desired. Enjoy your freshly washed and scented woolens.
You can also use this as a softening body bar in the bath or shower.
Extend the life of your soap bar by storing on a well-draining dish or soap deck.
Your soap is packed in minimal, eco-friendly, recyclable/compostable packaging.