Introducing: Made Here!
An All American Club from Sincere Sheep
At Sincere Sheep our business was founded on purchasing wool from local ranches and dyeing the resulting yarn with all natural dyes. To continue this commitment, we are proud and excited to share with you this new quarterly shipment club. Our goal is to connect you, the fiber enthusiast, to American fiber producers and their ranches. Adding to the excitement of this club we are including two completely new California produced yarns!
This unique club experience will deepen your understanding of where the fiber originates and the people who grow the products, as well as the dyes used in making the colors you receive. Along with all that, we’re teaming up with our friends to create custom goodies in each shipment. Whenever possible, we source our products here in the US to support independent, small businesses.
Your quarterly shipment will include:
- American-made yarn featuring a variety of dye techniques and put-ups (e.g., mini skein set, gradient, etc.) Each shipment will contain a minimum of 4 ounces of yarn – plenty for a project. One shipment will contain 8 ounces of yarn and others may include more than 4 ounces. The shipments will include fingering, sport, and DK weight yarn.
- An organic cotton project bag printed in Napa, with the shipment’s featured breed
- Awesome custom goodies (e.g., crafting accessories)
- Behind-the-scenes information
- Pattern suggestions and Ravelry KALs in Sincere Sheep group
- January 15, 2017
- April 15, 2017
- July 15, 2017
- November 15, 2017
Annual club cost: $300 + shipping
NOTE: Club sign-ups will continue until December 31st, unless we sell the remaining 10 spaces before then.
Join us and support our ranchers and domestic yarn production!