Made Here! Yarn Club
An All American Club from Sincere Sheep
At Sincere Sheep our business was founded on purchasing wool from local ranches and dyeing the resulting yarn with all natural dyes. To continue this commitment, we are proud and excited to open registration for our third year of this special quarterly club!
Made Here is designed to offer exclusive and pretty darn amazing US-made custom products. We've always got an eye on producing something unique and we've got some fun stuff for 2019, including new release yarn. This year as a thank you for signing up you will receive an exclusive drawstring bag illustrated by local artist Mayah Robinson.
This one-of-a-kind club experience will deepen your understanding of where the fiber originates and the people who grow the products, as well as the dyes used in making the colors you receive. Along with all that, we’re teaming up with our maker and fiber friends to create custom goodies. Each shipment also includes a Ravelry pattern code from designers we love. Whenever possible, we source our products here in the US to support independent, small businesses.
"I've really enjoyed the Made Here shipments. I feel like every few months a friend sends me presents that she thinks I'll like - and I do. But it isn't just the yarn. There are so many extra goodies included. I especially like the information about the sheep, and really feel like I'm a part of keeping this industry healthy. What I like best is the yarn itself. It is always beautiful and different each time. Each comes with many, many suggestions for a project that I can make with just what was sent. I've tried new colors, new techniques and found new designers. It's such a treat." - Kate
2019 CLUB DETAILS
Your Made Here quarterly shipment will include:
- American-made yarn featuring a variety of natural dye techniques and put-ups (e.g., mini skein set, gradient, etc.) Each shipment will contain a minimum of 4 ounces of yarn – plenty for a project. The shipments will include fingering, sport and Aran weights.
- Custom-made items and goodies designed just for club members
- Behind-the-scenes information to introduce you to the fiber and producers
- Designer pattern code with each yarn shipment
- Pattern suggestions and Ravelry KALs with prizes in Sincere Sheep group
Your shipments will be sent in:
* Every order will receive an exclusive Made Here drawstring bag illustrated by Mayah Robinson!
- Spaces are limited due to some of our small batch yarns.
- Sign ups will be open through December 31, 2018, or until all spots are sold.
Full Payment: $330
Partial Payments: $360 - paid in two installments of $200 and $160
Your first installment of $200 is due at time of purchase. Second installment of $160 to be paid by March 1, 2019. To purchase with the two-installment option, click the drop down and choose "Installments," select quantity, and click "Add to Cart."
The yarns for next year are in process and we have already committed resources to wool purchases, processing and milling. Thank you for understanding that to make this happen we are charging a larger portion of the installment now, with a balance due by March 2019.
YOUR POSITIVE IMPACT
Your purchase directly supports many small producers and businesses such as: Lani's Lana, Mountain Meadow Wool Mill, Nebo Rock Farm, Valhalla Yarns, Geis Ranch, Alpacas of Marin, and many more. The producers, artisans and owners tell us that what we source from them truly makes an impact in their business which helps them continue to grow and thrive. Please pass the word to those you think will enjoy this club. Thank you!
Join us and support our ranchers and domestic yarn production!